Reconciliation – The Love of Christ Compels Us
(cf. 2 Corinthians 5:14-20)
Ecumenical Prayer for Unity: an afternoon of reflection and prayer - January 19, 2017
An Ecumenical Celebration of the Word - Presider: Most Rev. Sir David MOXON KNZM (Director, The Anglican Centre in Rome)
Preacher: V. Rev. Brian Francis TERRY, SA (Minister General, Franciscan Friars of the Atonement).
Conference: "The Week of Prayer Faithful Witness – and Challenge – to the Ecumenical Movement" Lecturer: Rev. Tom BEST (President, North American Academy of Ecumenists - Former Director of Faith and Order, Geneva).
Organized by Centro Pro Unione (www.prounione.it) and The Lay Centre at Foyer Unitas (www.laycentre.org).
@EcumenUnity / www.twitter.com/EcumenUnity
@LayCentre / www.twitter.com/LayCentre
@AnglicanCentre / www.twitter.com/AnglicanCentre
@AtonementFriars / www.twitter.com/AtonementFriars
Biblical reflections and prayers for the eight days
Posted here every day during the Week of Prayer
Booklet Text ― Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO THE THEME FOR 2017
- INTRODUCTION TO THE WORSHIP
- THE PREPARATION OF THE MATERIAL FOR THE WEEK OF PRAYER FOR CHRISTIAN UNITY
- BIBLICAL TEXT FOR 2017
- BIBLICAL COMMENTARIES AND PRAYERS FOR THE EIGHT DAYS
- THE ECUMENICAL SITUATION IN GERMANY
- KEY DATES IN THE HISTORY OF THE WEEK OF PRAYER FOR CHRISTIAN UNITY
- WEEK OF PRAYER FOR CHRISTIAN UNITY: THEMES 1968-2017
- TO THOSE ORGANIZING THE WEEK OF PRAYER FOR CHRISTIAN UNITY