Welcome to the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement Website for Christian Unity
EVENTS IN PROGRAM
Reserach · Services
Videos · Podcasts
WEEK OF PRAYER
for Christian Unity
Posts on Media Network
n. 101 · Spring 2022
Bulletin Archives (2022-1969)
Digital and Print Editions
Spring 2022 / n. 101
In this Issue
- Letter from the Director — James F. Puglisi, SA
- All Creation Worships: Re-thinking Liturgy in a Time of Ecological Emergency — Teresa Berger
- To Serve The Present Age… — Gillian Kingston
- A Presentation of Sorores in spe and Its Hermeneutical Presumptions — Joris Geldhof & James Hawkey
- Locating Contemporary Catholicism in Relation to Apostolicæ curæ: What It Can Tell Catholics about Themselves — Thomas O’Loughlin
- Epistemological and Hermeneutical Approaches to Deal with the Resolution of Old Problems Now in a New Contexts — William Henn, ofm cap
- Sorores in spe: How to Resolve the Remaining Issues – Susan Wood, scl
- Anglican Aspects of Synodality: Walking Together on the Way — Christopher Hill
- When Symbols Speak Louder than Bulls: Present-day Glimpses of a Future Envisioned by Sorores in spe — Bruce Myers
- Sorores in spe from an Orthodox Viewpoint — Tamara Grdzelidze
- Sorores in spe · Some Comments on Its Content and Possible Reception — Erik Eckerdal
- Brief Response to Sorores in spe · What does this Mean for Theology, for Theological Education, for Parishes and Communities? — Sarah Coakley
- Response to Sorores in spe · What does a Reconsideration of Apostolicæ curæ Mean for Theology, for the Way We Educate People in Theology, for Parishes and Communities, and for the Malines Conversation Group – What Should be Their Next Step? — James F. Puglisi, SA
- A Bibliography of Interchurch and Interconfessional Theological Dialogues – Thirty-seventh Supplement (2022)
Catalog of Books and Volumes
E-book · Digital Edition
Summer School / Rome
This course is designed to introduce participants to the ecumenical and interreligious movements from a Catholic perspective.
It will offer a historical and theological overview of the issues that divide Christians as well as the bonds that unite them.
The program will explore relations with other religious traditions.
The course, which is in English, is for men and women who are in preparation for ministry or religious life, who are in the mission field, who are ecumenical officers or members of ecumenical commissions, or who are looking for a sabbatical experience led by qualified professors and ecumenists.
Summer School proposed dates
June 27 – July 15, 2022
Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
Printed material available
Poster and Prayer Card
Material for the Week of Prayer 2022 — Daily Scripture-Prayer Guide, Poster and Prayer Card — is available now for download in digital format and ordering printed copy.
· Download digital material
Pages for latest editions
Access our library reading rooms
The library of the Centro Pro Unione is open and our reading rooms are available.
Atonement Society Ministries
Our ministry for Christian Unity
The Centro Pro Unione is born from the ecumenical charism of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement, a branch of the Franciscan family founded by the Servant of God Fr. Paul Wattson and Mother Lurana White at the end of the XIX century.
Its principle mission is to provide a place for research, meetings and encounters, formation in theological, social and spiritual ecumenism as well as promoting a sensitivity to the ecumenical movement.
Learn more by visiting the websites
organized by the Società Biblica in Italia (SBI) presentend at the Centro Pro Unione in Rome December 2021
Live Streaming | Presentation Nuovo Testamento GRECO — ITALIANO · Società Biblica in Italia (SBI)
Podcast | Presentation Nuovo Testamento GRECO — ITALIANO · Società Biblica in Italia (SBI)
Program of lectures