The printed paper material is available for ordination: Daily Scripture & Prayer Guide Booklet (160 pages – Co-publisher Paoline Editoriale Libri), Prayer Card ‘Pagellina’ and Poster — In italian language
Watch a video about the Week of Prayer
By Bishop Brian Farrell, LC, Secretary Pontifical Council for the Promotion of Christian Unity on the theme: “The Ecumenism of Pope Francis”
- About Us
Subscribe our channels
Settimana di preghiera per l'Unità, padre James F. Puglisi #CentroProUnione "Per dialogare fra cristiani non basta leggere libri, serve l'incontro. Se lasciamo spazio agli altri incontriamo l'Altro con la A maiuscola". https://t.co/FI701QGOno @EcumenUnity pic.twitter.com/GCc2TM5Ru5— Radio Vaticana Italia (@Rvaticanaitalia) January 23, 2020
Are you ready for an immersion experience studying Ecumenical & Interreligious Movements and visiting the main places of Christianity in Rome and the Jewish and Islamic places of worship?
The new dates are June 21 – July 9, 2021
. Social Media Feed / EcumenUnity
Latest Bulletin Issue pubblished
N. 97 - Spring 2020
Table of Contents:
- Letter from the Director – James F. Puglisi, SA
- Consideraciones Generales sobre la Sinodalidad: Una cum capite suo – Francisco José Regordán Barbero
- The Ecumenism of Pope Francis – Brian Farrell
- True Religion. Maimonides’ Legacy and Inter-religious Theology – Menachem Lorberbaum
- A Bibliography of Interchurch and Interconfessional Theological Dialogues – Thirty-fifth Supplement (2020)
Download E-book ·
Project MAD for Ecumenism - Introduction
The emerging Ecumenical category of Mutual Accountability – aiming at deepening the mutual knowledge and reliability between denominations – is the inspiration for a Centro Pro Unione formation project. The project MAD for Ecumenism establishes a Mutual Accountability Desk and is directed to all Christian confessions willing to cooperate in such inter-denominational joint venture and formation initiative.
sets micro-goals revolving around study, charity actions, worship, which are carried out in the format of modules.
Each module develops according to three modalities: dislocation, sharing, spreading.
- Dislocation: partners are free to work on the project by organizing their own timing, modalities and organizational details;
- Sharing: at some stage there will be 2/3 plenary meetings where results, reflections and perspectives are put in common;
- Spreading: means that at the end of the experience there will be an (official outcome) publication indicating the people involved in the group and the conclusions drawn, to constitute some growing archive.
The project is carried out both in Italian and English.
of the project is focused on Baptism in its moral and liturgical implications: “[…] by Baptism […] we walk in newness of life” (Rom 6:4) and it will last from November 2019 to March 2020. Module 2 will include some ecumenical celebrations focused on our common Baptism in various churches of different Christian traditions, to meet the Catholic, Lutheran, Methodist, Waldensians and Baptist Communities (primarily though not exclusively) and to experience mutual accountability; a concluding lecture with a sharing of the journey done together will be scheduled in springtime.
Participants in the project
— in addition to the Centro Pro Unione who will coordinate the project (Prof. Teresa Francesca Rossi is creator and responsible of the project) — are Local Communities of various Christian traditions in Rome, Ecumenical Centres, Universities, Seminaries, Parishes as well as Public High schools in Rome. For more info, please contact: email@example.com